‘Senior photos are just a girl thing’ – we hear it every year from our senior guys… but then we change their mind!
You see, we can understand where our senior boys are coming from… It seems as though the typical senior photo experience that is shown by most photographers is geared towards the senior girls – the clothes, the hair and makeup, and all of the fashion styled poses.
But we’re saying this loud and clear – guys deserve great senior photos, too!
Here are five reasons why we strongly believe this is true!
- You’ve gone through the same 12 years of school and you deserve to be celebrated! Senior photos highlight your accomplishments and document a time in your life that is filled with so many exciting changes.
- Your personality deserves a spotlight! Each an every one of our seniors are unique, and our senior guys aren’t an exception. We love to highlight your weirdness in your session. #stayweirdbehappy
- Sports. Need we say more? You’ve been through years of team and individual sports photos all through your high school career, but we do sports photos a bit differently for your senior session. We’ll work with you to create something you’re proud of.
- Senior guy photos aren’t just a bunch of photos of you leaning against a tree with your hands in your pockets. Your session can be fun, editorial, and fashion forward, too!
- Your mom loves you. 🙂 And she’d love having great photos of you! If you’re not 100% sold on the idea of senior photos, at least just do it for your mom.
Need an example of everything we said above? Take a look at Riley’s session in downtown St.Cloud. I’m pretty certain that if you asked him, he’d tell you his session was a lot of fun, too!